Hot off the presses is the very latest issue of the original publication for noir movie fans. Here’s what you’ll find in it:
- The noirs of Kirk Douglas
- George Cukor: Master of Noir?
- Adaptations of Cornell Woolrich’s writing
- My calendar of noirs airing on TCM in May and June, with features on Violence (1947) and Timetable (1956)
- Call for submissions for the year-end giant issue: Noir in 1950
- Plus: the latest DVD/Blu releases, a quiz and plenty of hard boiled quotes
Dark Pages’ creator and editor Karen Hannsberry loads each issue with great reading for any film noir fan, so take a walk on the dark side with this issue or treat yourself to a subscription. Click here to visit The Dark Pages’ site to order paper or e-version.